Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Avidbots is a robotics company with a vision to bring robots to everyday life to expand human potential. Our ground-breaking product called Neo, an autonomous floor scrubbing robot, is deployed around the world and trusted by leading facilities and building service companies. Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, Avidbots is offering comprehensive service and support to customers on 5 continents.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our growing People and Culture team. This role will be instrumental in helping scale our company and continue to innovate in the autonomous robot field. We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment and working with hiring managers to find top talent globally. This position will focus on hiring across our Engineering and Product Development organizations.
This opportunity can be hybrid/remote, with occasional work from our Kitchener office.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, including sourcing candidates with a focus on delivering a great candidate experience.
- Communicate and effectively partner with hiring managers to understand our technology roles, build out job advertisements, manage our employment brand and negotiate with candidates.
- Utilize multiple sourcing strategies and tools to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Build out and nurture a pipeline of candidates for future opportunities at Avidbots.
- Negotiate offers and help support the onboarding process.
- Help maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and reporting.
- Be a champion of our culture and celebrate our values: Customer Centric, Quality, Excellence, Trust & Teamwork and Think Big.
- Help build a diverse and inclusive team environment.
- Manage relationships with strategic educational partnerships including the University of Waterloo, support the hiring for campus positions.
- 5-8+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably globally, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to speak with highly technical hiring managers and candidates knowledgeably.
- Experienced in sourcing hard to find candidates through different channels.
- Be able to demonstrate that you see recruitment beyond the transactions and understand the importance of talent brand to a successful talent acquisition strategy.
- Skilled in employer branding.
- Experience working with top tier Universities to fill internships and develop our campus brand.
- Experience working with a global team coordinating across multiple time zones effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
Avidbots is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to ensure the happiness/well-being of our people.